Sunday, December 23, 2012

DIY: Dyed Denim



 



Happy Holidays!

I am officially switching my blog over to blogspot for one main reason, that being I feel blogspot has more fashion interested readers, plain and simple. I've said it back in May and now I'm really following through with it.

Well enough about "house keeping" matters, lets get to the nitty gritty on today's scoop! Last month I decided to try and dye some blue jean pants that were fading just collecting dust in my closet. I must say I love the way the color came out. It wasn't what I originally opted for, however I was pleased from what came of my experiment with bleach, fabric dye, and faded blue jeans!

Yours truly,

Shanise

H&M Blazer + Red Tag striped shirt + Forever 21 scarf (really old) + Foreign Exchange jeans + Downtown Fashion Dustrict pointed ballerina flats + misc. bracelets 

2 comments:

  1. good job!!!! i like! I can't believe you did that yourself. wow.

    ReplyDelete