Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Lil Razzle Dazzle









H&M Perusing


Had some links taken out of my gifted watch!
Perfect Fit!

Hello World,
This outfit is from Saturday, I did a  little retail therapy at the mall with a friend, didn't spend a ton of money either (under $20). The mall stores are all having sales to get rid of the old and make room for the new upcoming seasons fashion.
I hope you like!
Forever 21 Blazer & Pants + Old Navy Sequenced Top + Material Girl Leopard Flats
Yours Truly,
Shanise

2 comments:

  1. Loving the peplum dress! Cute! Look at you shining bright like a diamond! Cute :)

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl I ended up getting the other dress because everyone does the peplum thing. But now I wish I would've bought both.

      Delete